To perpetuate and grow the interest in and support of the hobby, sport, and art of vintage Hot Hod and Classic & Custom Car building,
collecting, and drag racing in the spirit of the original Push Rods of Waltham, MA founded in 1957, with specific commitment to:
- Educate the public about the history and evolution of safe and responsible hot rodding through our web site, public shows, activities, and youth programs.
- To increase the number of involved Push Rod members through the selective recruiting of established experienced hot rodders and younger, interested candidates eager to acquire the skills of vintage hot rod building and racing.
- To encourage active involvement in the Push Rods Club by providing challenging projects such as the planning, design, funding, and construction of vintage cars to be raced and displayed at certain prestigious events.
- To schedule regular meetings with interesting and entertaining programs: speakers, videos, field trips, etc.
- To establish rules and requirements regarding joining and sustaining membership in the Push Rods club.
- To schedule occasional social gatherings to foster camaraderie and family involvement.
- To assess members annual dues commensurate with a budget supporting activities and projects approved by a majority of club members. (And/or the Steering Committee).